Diversified Metals, Inc. will once again host the Annual Pro-Am at Quaboag Country Club. This year’s proceeds will go to Shriners Hospitals For Children in Springfield’s new inpatient rehabilitation unit. The tournament will run August 5 and 6 with tee times at 8 a.m. and 1 p.m.
Through the generosity of our donors, we will be able to touch the lives of local children and families. With last year’s donations, DMI was able to raise over $24,000 for Shriners Hospitals. As a leading producer of nickel 500 and other specialty metals, we hope to continue this successful partnership with this year’s tournament.
For those who want to get involved, DMI encourages you to email marketing@diversified metals.com. If you are interested in supporting the event, there are several levels of sponsorship that you can pledge by mailing in the DMI donation brochure. You can select from the following options:
- Platinum Sponsor: By donating $3,000 to the cause, you will receive special acknowledgment on the tournament’s Sponsorship Board and tee sponsorship. This pledge includes your ticket to the tournament and four dinner tickets.
- Gold Sponsor: A $2,500 donation will grant you special acknowledgement on the Sponsorship Board and four dinner tickets.
- Silver Sponsor: Through a donation of $1,000, you will receive special acknowledgement on the Sponsorship Boards and two dinner tickets.
- Tee Sponsor: By donating $100 to the tournament, you will receive recognition on one tee box sign on one of the holes.
- Dinner Ticket: You also have the option of purchasing tickets to the Sunday night buffet dinner for $40 each.
If you are not able to attend the event, there is an option on the brochure to send a donation of your choice. Please mail the donation brochure to:
Diversified Metails, Inc., 49 Main St., Monson, MA 01057
Those interested in playing in the tournament will need to pay a $125 entry fee and should call Tom DiRico at 413-267-5294 to sign up.
Diversified Metals Inc. is a quality provider of specialty metals for industrial, military, and related clients. Products include nickel 500, nickel 405, 660 stainless, QQ N 281, and K400. With carbon steel, aluminum, copper, and stainless steel remaining as four of the most common metals in the construction industry, DMI is here to develop customized material solutions for industry professionals.