The Quality Assurance Program at Diversified Metals is unparalleled in the industry.
Diversified Metals follows stringent quality control procedures:
The Company is registered to AS 9100D and ISO 9001:2015
Diversified Metals is an L.C.S. Approved Vendor
All Marine Defense materials are certified Level One/Subsafe for critical shipboard application.
The following processes ensure that our customers receive the highest caliber products available:
- Milling Machine – Diversified Metals
- Audits and Inspections of Mill Sources
- Cause & Corrective Action
- Document Control and Quality Assurance Records
- Controlled Handling and Inspection
- Inventory Re-Test Qualification
- Material Identification
- Measuring and Testing Equipment
- Non-Conforming Material Control
- Planned Material Audits
- Traceability to Heat and/or Lot
The Quality Assurance Program at Diversified Metals is unparalleled in the industry. This program includes an aggressive retest procedure of all materials inventoried. Click here to view our Statement of Quality.
You can find PDF files of our Terms and Conditions below: